Sloan Two-Piece ADA Pressure-Assist Toilet with SloanTec Glaze 1.0 gpf, LH
5/5 Star out of 4 Reviews
Sloan Two-Piece Floor Mounted 1.0 GPF Pressure-Assist ADA Toilet with SLOANTEC Glaze
SLOANTEC GLAZE KEEPS BOWLS CLEANER, LONGER
Learn About Advantages of SLOANTEC Glaze
- Hydrophobic, oleophobic SloanTec glaze repels solid waste up to seven times better than competitive glazes to keep china looking cleaner, longer.
THE HIGHER STANDARD FOR LOWER FLUSH VOLUMES
Your Sloan pressure-assisted toilet looks like an ordinary tank-type toilet, and it works the typical way. Its performance, however, is anything but ordinary.
- Fewer "double flushes," because the higher pressure clears the drainline on the first flush
- No tank condensation due to the insulating properties of the pressure vessel.
- Virtual elimination of tank rocking due to three-point tank mounting, which also allows a tighter, more reliable gasket seal that minimizes leaks and damaged parts.
- Even the highest-traffic toilets will be far less likely to back up or clog, because the pressure supplied by the Flushmate vessel pushes waste out of the bowl and into the drainline far faster than a gravity flush.
- Flush Volume: 1.0 gpf (3.8 Lpf)
- Permanent SloanTec hydrophobic antimicrobial glaze inhibits the growth and buildup of germs, bacteria, mold, mildew and mineral scale on the surfaces
- Elongated bowl Floor mounted, floor outlet 12" (305mm) rough-in
- Chrome metal flush handle
- Secure, anti-rocking 3-point tank mounting system
- Powered by Flushmate brand pressure assisted flushing technology to achieve 1,000g MaP score
- Over 60 ft (18.3 m) drainline carry performance
- Water spot area: 11.25 x 9.75 (286 mm x 248 mm)
- Smooth, quiet cable activated flush handle - left hand
- Fully glazed trapway
- Closet bolts and caps included
- Toilet seat and wax ring not included
PLUMBING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Maximum Static Pressure: 80 PSI (552 kPa)
- Minimum Static Pressure: 25 PSI (172 kPa)
COMPLIANCES & CERTIFICATIONS
- cUPC Green Certified
- ADA Compliant
- WaterSense Listed
- CalGreen Compliant
- CEC Compliant
- NOM Certified
Free Ground Shipping to Continential US address only
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
5/5 Stars out of 4 Reviews
Jan C Moran (TX) | March 14th, 2021
We replaced our toilet in hopes of avoiding the constant clogging. We've only been using it for a week but are extremely satisfied so far. it arrived in less than a week in perfect condition and our contractor installed it without any issues.
Paul (Fort Myers, FL) | December 3rd, 2020
OK, I bought the toilet because I'm on a well and the last toilet I had leaked and nearly ran my well dry. I liked the idea of 1.0 gpf. I also have used pressure assiste toilets before and think of them as workable, but noisy. This toilet is efficient, it works, and it isn't nearly as noisy as older pressure assist toilets I've run into. I really like it! I think I may get another one. This one really works!
Alice (Orlando, FL) | November 25th, 2020
I needed to replace my toilet and learned about pressure assist toilets from a friend. I love it. I ordered it and received it in less than a week. It is beautiful and only uses 1 gallon of water. Works so much better than my old toilet and no worry about it clogging. Anyone who has one of these knows they don't clog! I would recommend it to anyone that wants to save money and water. I strongly recommend!
Jack (Phoenix, AZ) | November 18th, 2020
Previous low-flow toilet required an additional gallon to even attempt a flush, often unsuccessfully. This model was observed in a heavy commercial setting. After 4 years of use, none have failed or failed to totally flush contents. So, I bought one for my house. My expectations have been supremely fulfilled.