Sloan Pressure Assist Toilets
Find your Sloan Pressure-assisted toilets for reliable single-flush performance and water efficiency with no trade-offs for both commercial and residential properties in 1.28 and 1.0 gpf.Your Sloan pressure-assisted toilet looks like an ordinary tank-type toilet, and it works the typical way. Its performance, however, is anything but ordinary.
- Permanent SloanTec hydrophobic antimicrobial glaze inhibits the growth and buildup of germs, bacteria, mold, mildew and mineral scale on the surfaces
- Fewer "double flushes," because the higher pressure clears the drainline on the first flush
- No tank condensation due to the insulating properties of the pressure vessel.
- Virtual elimination of tank rocking due to three-point tank mounting, which also allows a tighter, more reliable gasket seal that minimizes leaks and damaged parts.
- Elongated bowl Floor mounted, floor outlet 12" (305mm) rough-in
- Chrome metal flush handle
- Secure, anti-rocking 3-point tank mounting system
- Powered by Flushmate brand pressure assisted flushing technology to achieve 1,000g MaP score
- Over 60 ft (18.3 m) drainline carry performance
- Water spot area: 11.25 x 9.75 (286 mm x 248 mm)
- Smooth, quiet cable activated flush handle - left hand
- Fully glazed trapway
- Closet bolts and caps included
- Toilet seat and wax ring not included
- Available in 1.28 gpf and 1.0 gpf models
- WaterSense Product
- Available in Standard and ADA height models